Call today! 860-658-3954
McLean Home Care & Hospice offers a complimentary Palliative Care Consultation by an experienced palliative care professional to seriously ill individuals, their families, physicians and other healthcare professionals.
Our Palliative Program supports patients and families all along the illness journey, as well as at the end of life. Families often say, “If only we had known about McLean Home Care and Hospice sooner.”
McLean’s Palliative Care Program Focus: Comfort and Quality of Life
- Expert management of pain and other symptoms to achieve comfort
- Close communication and coordination of care with physicians
- Education and/or consultation for patients and caregivers
- Guidance with difficult and complex treatment choices
- Reduce risks for emergencies and hospital admissions
- Smooth transition to hospice care when chronically ill patients become terminally ill
McLean Home Care Palliative Program
- Skilled professionals visit the patient at home: RNs, therapists (PT, OT, ST), licensed medical social workers, and home health aides
- The PCP directs our plan of care
For more information, contact us today!